Image Map

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wrapping Paper & Ribbon Wall Rack

Ive dreamed about having a craft room in my house for so long but I don't think I could be organized enough to stay sane in that room! I love to do crafts and be creative but I really don't like cleaning up after myself, who does? I came across something that could help me keep my craft room a little more organized once I decide to decorate it.



This DIY Wrapping Paper & Ribbon Wall Rack from 33 Shades of Green is PERFECT for keeping my future craft room organized and it doubles as some cool, functional wall decor! Its nice that I can make it whatever color I want it to match my wall color and its a lot less expensive than pre-made wrapping paper organizers. I cant wait to get start crafting away! 

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!