Image Map

Friday, April 20, 2012

Planter Box Center Piece

My husband and I seem to be in a constant state of redecorating the house. Recently, we got a beautiful espresso brown dining table! I'm so happy! It is something I have always wanted to have and now I can check it off the list. Now comes the extra fun part where I get to decorate it!

This Planter Box Centerpiece from Shanty 2 Chic is a beautiful option for decorating your dining table!


This centerpiece is just so beautiful! My dining room is green and I think since my table is dark I would have to paint the wood white to lighten it up a bit but I love the sweet little stems of flowers! They add so much life to the space and they make it look fresh and clean.

Here are some more great pictures:


Click here for the tutorial!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!