Image Map

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Portion Control Wine Glass

It seems that over the past few years, our society has become more aware of our health, fitness, and eating habits. Well, today I'm bringing you a project that will make this a little bit easier!

Jenny from Craft Test Dummies shows us how to tackle some portion control when it comes to our beverages.

I'm sure you have all seen those cute little stem-less wine glasses that fit so perfectly into the palm of your hand! I love them so much! They are so cute but they are pretty easy to over-fill.

Take a look at this clever idea that Jenny gave us:


I have posted about Glass Etching before and that post was more about the decorative side to this technique. This post is not only decorative but is also VERY functional!

This is perfect for people who are on a diet or for people who are just trying to stay healthy.

Thank you again, Jenny, for a great post and tutorial that is so functional and beautiful!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!