Image Map

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Well Crafted Wednesdays #28 {Link Party}

Welcome to another week of Well Crafted Wednesdays! I can tell that Christmas is in full swing which is great! Is everyone ready to party? I know I am! Lets get right to it!

The first feature from last week's party is from Amy at While Wearing Heels. She created such a great tutorial for a knock off pottery barn candle and its brilliant! Just look how pretty it turned out!


Next up, we have Jessi from Practically Functional who is debuting her DIY Christmas Cat Collars! So cute! I wish I had a cat...maybe I will make one for my little Murphy! (even though he is a doggie) :)


Thanks for the great projects ladies! And now, for this weeks party!

If you are new to the party, welcome!! I am so happy to have you!! Please spread the word - the more the merrier!!

The Well Crafted Home

**PARTY RULES - PLEASE READ** 
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button above!
3) Please no links to giveaways or link parties!
4) Please visit at least a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments!!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren!
    Thank you for hosting this party!
    I have decided to link up our traditional table cener piece in Croatia – Advent Corolla. It has 4 candles – symbols for 4 Sundays prior to Christmas. At every Sunday dinner, family lights up candles; three days ago we have light first candle, next Sunday two etc… These candles are put out not by blowing but with piece of bread dipped in wine, usually done by the youngest in the house.
    I also link traditional Nativity scene placed under the Christmas tree. It is assembled at Christmas Eve by whole family. The figures of Three Wise Men travel slowely toward Jesus' crib untill Epiphany (Jan. 6th) when they meet Jesus.
    I hope you will like it!
    Ana@carpe_diem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren. Thank you so much for featuring my knockoff candle. You just made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!