Image Map

Friday, January 4, 2013

Valonia & Thistle - Handcrafted Jewelry {Friday Feature}

If you follow me on Pinterest, you know that I'm a huge fan of Etsy.com. I love to go on there to find unique gifts, fun things to look at, and anything that has to do with mugs (I'm a mug fanatic!)

Anyways, you can imagine my excitement when I found out that my sister opened up her own Etsy shop! Its called Valonia and Thistle and she makes beautiful handmade jewelry specializing in sterling silver! 


She has been making jewelry since she was young and over time has developed a steady hand and beautiful technique. Each ring on each bracelet is placed perfectly by her to create unique works of art. 


She also makes bracelets out of stainless steel that are equally as beautiful! She has them for all sorts of tastes and budgets and she is working on some new patters too!


That one is my personal favorites! She also makes earrings which are made with the stainless steel rings and steel teardrop scales. Check these out:



I'm tellin' ya - lots of cute stuff to look at over there and more to come! This is definitely a shop to keep your eye on if you have any jewelry lovers in your family!

**PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PIN ANY OF THE IMAGES ON THIS SITE! IF YOU DO SO, PLEASE DO NOT EDIT THEM IN ANY WAY. THANK YOU!!** 

**IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE FEATURED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL! THANKS!!**

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

2 comments:

  1. That jewellery looks beautiful - such detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beautiful? I'm so glad that you like them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!