Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

DIY Closet Makeover Ideas

I'm back!! I have refocused this blog to be geared more towards the home as a whole. I love beautiful home designs, great colors and layouts, time and money saving ideas, and of course - crafts for the home!

I want to feature beautiful things and here and there I will throw in some of my own creations. Today, I have some great closet ideas for you!

It always seems that closets are the one place in the house that are the most used, and most unorganized spaces. I have been trying to keep mine organized and clean most of the time but it is a chore! I wanted to share some great ideas for built in closet organization. Maybe I can inspire myself to clean...we'll see!

1) $50 Handmade Closet Kit Tutorial from Design Build Love. The wonderful thing about this beautiful closet is that it only cost them $50 and it looks like a totally custom built in closet that would cost way more!! Check it out:

$50-Custom-DIY-Closet-Kit-Tutorial 

2) Take a look at this amazing built in closet from Sawdust Girl! I dream about closets like this! If only I had the space to do this...maybe this will be on the "want" list for our future home. I think it would be a little bit of a stretch to put it on the "needs" list.

white built-in master closet

3) Another perfect closet organizer! Look at this amazing closet from Pink Toes and Power Tools! I love the small space on the left side of this picture for things like jewelry and small handbags. Great idea!


I absolutely love built in closets! I think they add so much pizazz and value to your home. It really is a step above the average closet. If anything else it just makes you happy when you go inside :) 

Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!