Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Well Crafted Wednesdays #36!! {Link Party}

Thank you so much for being patient with me while I got this blog back on track. I know it has been about a month since the last Well Crafted Wednesday so I'm going to show you a few more features than I usually do.

 

  
 These cute curtains from A Lapin Life added so much pizazz and character to her room! 


 
My Shabby Chic Home shared this cute vase that she made from some bottles she had laying around!

Now I'm excited to see what you ladies have been up to while I have been on my little hiatus! Please feel free to share as many projects as you want!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab the button below:
The Well Crafted Home


Its party time!

If you are new to Well Crafted Wednesdays, I'm so glad that you are here! Please spread the word! The more the merrier!

**PARTY RULES! PLEASE READ**
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button below before linking up!
3) Please no links to giveaways, contests, or other link parties!
4) Please visit a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments :)

The Well Crafted Home


 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you have a great week.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my flower fairies and love bugs and for hosting! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting Lauren. Those little flower fairies and love bugs are the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I have a new blog and this is a great way to get some exposure! I would love for you and your readers to visit me at NightOwlCorner.com

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Lauren,
    I'm your newest follower. Love your blog. I've linked up a fun placecard project using terra cotta pots.
    Looking forward to catching up on your posts.
    Doreen
    altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I am heading over now to check out your project!

      Happy Spring!

      Delete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!