Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

DIY Tufted Headboard

I love tufted headboards. They are so beautiful and dreamy and they really add a wow-factor to your bedroom. There is just something about framing out a bed that makes it feel so much more elegant. 

When I have seen pre-made tufted headboards, they are always either WAY too expensive or they have some funky fabric on them that just would not work. I have seen a few tutorials on how to make your own tufted headboard and I recently came across one that was so cute! Look at this:

 

So cute! It really completes the bed but its not so heavy that it takes over the room. I also really like the little window decoration above it! I just like the whole airy feeling of this bedroom.


Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!