Image Map

Friday, April 12, 2013

How to Build a Pergola

I think that your home should look beautiful not only on the inside, but also on the outside! A great way to add some space for hanging out outside is to build a pergola.

I found a great website that talks about how to build a pergola. I'll show you some pictures and then I'm going to just let you venture on over to their site because you probably don't want me to tell you how to build it...it will probably fall! Haha!
A beautiful addition to your yard
This illustration shows how the pergola is<br/> assembled.

I love the diagrams in this post. They make it so easy to follow! What a great project to take on just in time for summer!

Be sure to check back often for some more great inspiration! If you would like to have a project or craft featured, please send me an email at thewellcraftedhome{at}yahoo{dot}com!

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!