Image Map

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Well Crafted Wednesdays #47!! {Link Party}

Hello everyone!!! Its time to party and it just seems like this party is getting bigger and better every week! I love to see everyone's creativity! You are all so inspiring!

Here are the features from last week:


serving-tray-make-over

If you were featured, please feel free to grab the button below:
The Well Crafted Home
 
 If you are new to Well Crafted Wednesdays, I'm so glad that you are here! Please spread the word! The more the merrier!

**PARTY RULES! PLEASE READ**
1) Please follow my blog!
2) Please grab the button below before linking up!
3) Please no links to giveaways, contests, or other link parties!
4) Please visit a few of your fellow party-goers! We all love comments :)

The Well Crafted Home



 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

5 comments:

  1. Glad your party is growing! Thanks for hosting again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! Looking forward to checking out all this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun way to open up and find my updated tray project featured! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my Fabric Mantel Clock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the bloglovin blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!