Image Map

Monday, December 2, 2013

DIY Christmas Plates

I love the idea of having beautiful flatware and dishes for the holidays but have you seen the prices on those sets of dishes?! Whoever came up with those prices is insane. I mean who can really afford to pay $300 for dishes that you are going to use once per year...not me!! Also, if you have little kids, I'm sure some of those plates are going to end up broken and then you will have to buy even more to match.

I have found the solution! For pennies on the dollar compared to the store bought sets, you can make your own custom holiday plates! 
 
DIY $1 Christmas Plates - Down Home Inspiration

Using just a few supplies, you can create any beautiful design that you would like for any occasion. Click here to see the tutorial on these beautiful plates by Kristen from Down Home Inspiration

 photo TheWellCraftedHome_zps26a4d5c3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for responding to my post! I would love to hear your feedback!